Racism in football persuasive essay
Member of the Northeast Arkansas Regional Library
There is a lot of interest across the region for electronic or e-books, books in digital form that can be read from a dedicated e-book reader such as the Kindle, Nook, I-Pad and Sony Reader among many.
Audio Books are becoming avery popular way of «reading a book.» No longer a service for those with poor vision, audio books are popular with drivers (particularly truck drivers), walkers, and those doing chores
The library has several books that are part of the Accelerated Reading Program. Many, but not all are marked with e A/R Label.
Freegal is a downloadable music service. Freegal offers access to about 3 million songs, including Sony Music’s catalog of legendary artists. In total the collection is comprised of music from over 10,000 labels with music that originates in over 60 countries.
Arkansas Regional Library
NARL is a consortium of public libraries from Clay, Greene and Randolph Counties. The regional library allows for the pooling of resources to better serve the three counties.
100 Problem Solution Essay Topics with Sample Essays
Virginia has been a university English instructor for over 20 years. She specializes in helping people write essays faster and easier.
Included in this Article
Struggling to find a great topic? Scan the lists below to find questions my students have generated to find something you want to write about. Topics are divided into:
2. Social Issues
7. Driving and Transportation
Remember you can adapt these general ideas to fit your own school, town, or situation.
Step By Step Writing Guide
After you have chosen your topic, you can find instructions about how to develop your ideas, find a unique solution to the problem and organize your essay in «How to Write Your Problem Solution Paper.»
- How can social media bullying be prevented?
- What is the best way to help someone who is depressed?
- What’s the best way to deal with manipulative and domineering people?
- How can you help a friend or roommate who is making poor life choices?
- How can you get out of a bad relationship?
- How can you move out of the «friend zone»?
- What is the best way for a woman to show a man she is interested? Should she ask him out?
- How has texting affected face-to-face relationships?
- What can be done to make sure that people today actually know how to have «real» relationships?
- How can we get away from stereotypes and racism? What steps can we take as individuals and as a society?
- How can we learn to understand people who are different from us culturally, racially, or socioeconomically?
- How can we break down barriers between groups?
4 Parts of Problem Solution
Describe a problem vividly.
Propose a solution.
Argue that the solution is practical, feasible, cost-effective, and workable.
Explain why it is better than other solutions.
How Do We Solve Poverty?
- How can we help homeless people in our community?
- How can we prevent people from dropping out of high school?
- What is the best way to prevent teen pregnancy?
- How can kids be persuaded not to experiment with illegal drugs?
- What is the best way to prevent deaths from drunk driving?
- How can teenagers be convinced to drive more safely?
- What can be done to prevent divorce?
- How can kids with divorced parents be helped to do well in school, have strong relationships, and build successful lives and marriages?
- What can be done to eliminate or prevent racism?
- What is the best way to help people who are victims of family violence?
- How can we change the welfare system to help people escape generational poverty?
- How can we deal with illegal immigration?
- What should we do about the increase in gun violence?
- How can we best rehabilitate prisoners so that they can be productive members of society?
- How can healthcare be ensured for everyone around the world?
- How can we improve literacy?
- What can be done to prevent human trafficking?
- How can we prevent children from being negatively influenced by violence and pornography in media such as video games, movies, and the Internet?
- How can we persuade people to make healthy lifestyle choices like not smoking, exercising, and maintaining a healthy BMI?
- How can we balance the right for free speech with the right to not be insulted or abused?
- Choose a city you know. How can that city be made more bicycle and pedestrian-friendly?
- How can we best reduce the problem of terrorism?
- Should there be controls in the way the media portrays celebrities?
- How can we handle the problem of online data mining or the fact that data brokers are selling our information to advertisers, employers, health insurers, and credit rating agencies?
- What should we do to help people get jobs?
Video to Help You Generate a Unique Solution
- How can steroid use be limited in all sports (or one in particular)?
- Should college athletes be paid?
- How can colleges better handle the combination of education, athletics, and business?
- Do kids train too hard in athletics at young ages?
- What is the best way for a young athlete to learn a sport? (You might want to talk about a particular sport you know well).
- How can coaches best encourage their athletes to do their best?
- Think about your local sports team. What can be done to make that team more effective? How can the fans be made to support the team more?
- Pick your favorite sport. How can someone best prepare themselves to be excellent at that sport?
- How can sports media be more effective at covering a sport you like to watch? Should the announcers be biased or not? Which games should be covered by sports networks? What types of interviews and special features make the sport more interesting to watch?
- What can be done to increase attendance at your favorite sporting event?
- How should a coach or player handle media interviews when they lose a big game?
- How can players prepare themselves for the (inevitable) loss?
- What should professional players do to prepare themselves for retirement or injury?
- Pick your favorite sport. How much should players get paid? Should there be salary caps?
- How should money made from sports be divided between players and owners?
- Think about your favorite venue to watch sports live. What could be done to improve that venue?
- How can injuries in sports (especially football) be prevented?
- How can coaching be improved in the sport you participated in during high school or your favorite professional team?
- How can players prevent injuries that take them out of competitive sports?
- What can be done about parents or coaches that push kids too much in sports?
How Can Students Pay for Private College?
- How can college be made more affordable?
- How can college students study effectively and earn better grades?
- How can a student avoid procrastinating?
- How can college students avoid the «Freshman 15» and eat healthily in college?
- How can college students stay in shape when they aren’t in sports like they were in high school?
- What is the best way for college students to balance work, studying, classes, and social life?
- How can college students handle problems with roommates?
- How can college students ask parents for more money effectively?
- How can parents of college students let go?
- What is the best way for college students to convince their parents to let them be independent?
- What should you do about loud neighbors in your dorm or apartment?
- How can you handle a long distance relationship in college?
- What should college students do when they have a suicidal friend?
- How can college students decide on a major?
- How should you decide what college to attend?
- What should you do if you don’t get something you expected and hoped for (like a scholarship, college admission, or acceptance into a special program)?
- How can students learn to be better test-takers?
- How should college instructors handle attendance in class?
- What can be done to make college students more active participants in politics and elections?
- How can colleges be made safer?
- What should be done to prevent sexual assault on college campuses?
- Should parents be allowed to know the grades of their college students?
- How can colleges help students who are failing get back on track?
- What can be done to help relieve stress in college?
- How can students pay more attention in class?
- How can college students overcome homesickness?
- How can college students manage their money effectively?
- What can be done to make college more affordable?
- Should the government offer more support for a college education?
- How should a student decide whether to rush a sorority or fraternity?
If you choose a problem solution essay about education, you can narrow your paper’s topic to talk just about your own state, or even your own school.
FAITH | LEARNING | COMMUNITY
In the way of Jesus, St Joseph’s Catholic High School aspires to respect and celebrate the dignity of all. Inspired by the life of St Joseph, the school promotes a culture of faith, justice and service.
Working in partnership with parish, staff, students, parents and a wider community, St Joseph’s aims to foster the development of spiritual, physical, intellectual and emotional growth so that each member, using their God-given talents, reaches their potential.
2019 Subject Selection Information Evening
Wednesday 20th June 2018 @ 7pm in the School Hall