Play Free Sudoku Now!
Sudoku is one of the most popular puzzle games of all time. The goal of Sudoku is to fill a 9×9 grid with numbers so that each row, column and 3×3 section contain all of the digits between 1 and 9. As a logic puzzle, Sudoku is also an excellent brain game. If you play Sudoku daily, you will soon start to see improvements in your concentration and overall brain power. Start a game now. Within no time Sudoku will be your favorite free online game.
The popular Japanese puzzle game Sudoku is based on the logical placement of numbers. An online game of logic, Sudoku doesn’t require any calculation nor special math skills; all that is needed are brains and concentration.
How to play Sudoku
The goal of Sudoku is to fill in a 9×9 grid with digits so that each column, row, and 3×3 section contain the numbers between 1 to 9. At the beginning of the game, the 9×9 grid will have some of the squares filled in. Your job is to use logic to fill in the missing digits and complete the grid. Don’t forget, a move is incorrect if:
- Any row contains more than one of the same number from 1 to 9
- Any column contains more than one of the same number from 1 to 9
- Any 3×3 grid contains more than one of the same number from 1 to 9
Sudoku is a fun puzzle game once you get the hang of it. At the same time, learning to play Sudoku can be a bit intimidating for beginners. So, if you are a complete beginner, here are a few Sudoku tips that you can use to improve your Sudoku skills.
- Tip 1: Look for rows, columns of 3×3 sections that contain 5 or more numbers. Work through the remaining empty cells, trying the numbers that have not been used. In many cases, you will find numbers that can only be placed in one position considering the other numbers that are already in its row, column, and 3×3 grid.
- Tip 2: Break the grid up visually into 3 columns and 3 rows. Each large column will have 3, 3×3 grids and each row will have 3, 3×3 grids. Now, look for columns or grids that have 2 of the same number. Logically, there must be a 3rd copy of the same number in the only remaining 9-cell section. Look at each of the remaining 9 positions and see if you can find the location of the missing number.
Now that you know a little more about Sudoku, play and enjoy this free online game.
New SAT Essay: Prompts and Samples
The new SAT essay is optional.
In 50 minutes, you’ll be required to read a text and write a logical, well-constructed analysis of the author’s argument. The thing to remember here is that College Board is not asking you for your opinion on a topic or a text. Your essay will be an objective analysis of a speech or argument.
gamsat preparation course
free GAMSAT prep course
Gamsat preparation | eGamsat
e-GAMSAT is a free GAMSAT preparation course. Here you will find many valuable prep resources ranging from exam tips to GAMSAT practice exams to study guides.
Check out our free gamsat prep guide — it will show you everything you need to learn and even has videos that will teach you the content!